Competitive plus freedom, and exceptional career development
over 2 years ago
Our client is a people and innovation centric start up based in Enschede. They will shortly be opening an office in central Utrecht. They help prepare companies for the future. Their owners are superbly experienced developers themselves so get the day job. They also know how they want to run a business, how they didn’t want to be managed previously and how it is best to manage people – by giving them freedom and power to be as creative as possible.
Life with our client is ground-breaking. They contribute to a future that will improve life. They keep up with the latest updates and stay ahead of it all. Trust is of the utmost importance to them.
So, do you want to build premier Xamarin apps, while still appreciating the strengths of native development? Do you love iOS and Android each for their unique strengths? Are you async / awaiting the best job of your life?
If you’ve answered “yes” to a few of the above questions, we’d like to talk to you.
As a great applicant, you will:
- Supply code that is clean, idiomatic, tested and thoroughly documented
- Enjoy learning and working with a variety of technologies
- Rapidly solve problems on your initiative
- Look for better and more efficient ways to solve problems
- Implement moving designs and animations with an eye for performance and user experience
- You must all have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Relevant and valuable skills include:
- Real life experience with C# and .NET Core
- Deep understanding of computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Can collaborate with an agile, cross-functional and cross-platform teams
- Understands quality code and architecture
It would be awesome if you have:
- Published Apps (with or without Xamarin)
- Development experience with either the Android or iOS platform (or both)
- Along with your resume, please include your GitHub account if you have one, as well as any relevant application or code samples.
What’s on offer?
- A brilliant career with a dynamic company
- A trustworthy employer who has your best interests at heart
- The latest trainings and tools to work with
- Autonomy, responsibility
- Great sparring partners
- Experts in your immediate surroundings
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits
- Undisclosed holiday days – you’re an adult – take what you think you should take
- Plenty of relevant events to attend