Competitive plus freedom, and exceptional career development
over 2 years ago
Imagine a job where you work closely with the business side of the customer, analysing complex business processes, translating them into a working piece of software within the bounds of time and architecture. Here, you will be responsible for not only creating but also implementing the business application. You will have at your fingertips state-of-the-art technologies on a large variety of projects with cutting edge companies.
If you have a strong background in IT and strong affinity with business processes then this is your chance to help shaping businesses at a software and technological level. All this within a dynamic and inspiring environment.
What’s needed for the job
- A minimum HBO Informatica / Technical Business Administration or similar education level;
- You have a background in and a passion for software development and business processes;
- You are interested in low-code and no-code development platforms;
- Knowledge of data models and modern (web)interfaces;
- You have worked with agile development methods like Scrum;
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English;
- You have a driving licence.
Who you are:
- You are an enthusiastic and creative consultant and you have an affinity with custom software solutions;
- You really like challenges and you are able to easily switch between different contexts, processes and companies;
- You are a skilled communicator and able to translate customer’s wishes to practical and innovative solutions;
- You really like the entire development process from A to Z, in a dedicated team in collaboration with the customer;
- You are able to adopt new technologies, tools and programming languages
- You will be working at different locations: the customer’s office, our location in Amersfoort or at home.
How will you be rewarded for your hard work?
- An ambitious, enthusiastic environment that has very big plans for the future. Our ambition to grow the company goes through the roof!
- Direct communication. As a start-up team you will have influence in the company’s strategy, goals and results.
- The position is full time (40 hours a week), less is negotiable.
- Social events varying from a pub quiz to something active or a great Christmas party!
- Drinks every Friday afternoon including a DJ-booth, PS4 games and foosball.
- Extensive possibilities for individual and group education, courses and training.
- The new way of working is in our DNA. You’ll have all the flexibility you need to excel.
- As a consultant you’ll make a competitive salary, have 25 days off a year and 8% holiday pay. Next to that there’s other great perks as well such as a car, retirement plan and a nice bonus scheme.