9 months ago
Does building a data platform and working with image recognition modules get you excited? Can you build a data platform on Azure? Are you passionate about Computer Vision and Machine Learning? Have daily variety for a consultancy that has the strongest of reputations for quality and focuses on its employees and customers over numbers? Here’s your next job…
You’ll build a data platform for a multinational sports goods company, work with a maritime company on image recognition models and work on predictive maintenance for production plants for a global electronics company, among many other challenging projects.
What will you need?
- At least a university degree, preferably in Artificial Intelligence, Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a comparable degree.
- A real, true passion for machine learning and NLP – and using these to get results
- At least 5 years as a Machine Learning Engineer or a similar role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Azure experience
- Experience within the knowledge areas Topic Modelling (NLP, ExpertSystems) or quantitative modelling.
- At least 2 years’ Python experience, along with CI/CD, DevOps
- You always want to keep up with the latest developments of methods and techniques.
- At least 2 years of experience in bringing solutions to production.
Location: Utrecht (Travelling across NL required - mostly Ranstad)
Language required: Dutch
Why join our client?
- You’ll work with the very latest technologies with an expert team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers in a people-centric company who puts their employees first.
- Innovative projects with leading clients
- A challenging job in a young growing company
- An environment where you really make the company together
- A team of colleagues, where cooperation, quality and fun are central
- An inspiring work environment in which your own input is valued and rewarded (and is simply a must)
- Very attractive salary, spacious bonus scheme combined with a comprehensive package of secondary conditions.
- 26 days’ holiday
- Lease car, laptop
- Flexible working conditions