Competitive plus freedom, and exceptional career development
2 months ago
Passionate about Data and about giving more, learning more and doing more? Got a strong back end development background, specifically in a cloud environment and want to handle and transform data for an inspiring, brilliant company that is growing rapidly with awesome people? Read on!
Our client, a ground-breaking Google Cloud Partner based in Utrecht, has a deep understanding of technology and new ways that it can be applied using the Google Cloud Platform. They know that building the future means challenging the impossible.
Our client gives you more. More innovation. More insights. More dedication. More power from the cloud.
Over the past 5 years our client has proven to be a reliable partner in collaboration solutions, advanced data science (data engineering/machine learning) and building complex (web) applications. Our client has many accolades to date including Google Cloud Platform Premier Partner and has also won awards for excellence.
Imagine being given the responsibility, to do things your way (providing the job gets done). The opportunity to learn with others as part of knowledge sharing sessions, review sessions, online courses and training for Google Certifications. Plus, working with a friendly team, whilst enjoying pizza Friday and tasty salads.
Essential Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ of experience back end development in Python, Java, SQL, preferably cloud based eg. AWS, Azure or GCP)
- A passion for all things programming, databases, data, big and small
- Familiar with Statistics and Machine Learning techniques
- able to build connections to other sources and how cloud services are setup and managed.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Google Cloud Platform experience in production
- Apache Beam, Hadoop, Google Cloud Dataflow
- ML in production
- Consulting experience
- Experience with data handling and data transformations are a plus. Transformations on the data will be done afterwards when it's already in BigQuery (GCP)
· Speech recognition
· Enhancing efficiency for international collaboration and development in Europe and Africa
· An extensive and scalable platform for a loyalty program
· Helping municipalities cut costs by implementing G suite to share and access information easily
· An app for a global airline where passengers can easily share travel ideas and suggestions with other travellers
Diversity and inclusion:
Our client is proud to look after their staff and support everyone in their team. They’re proud of our people-centred culture; the diversity brings them innovation and their commitment to inclusion drives them forward.
How will you be rewarded for your hard work:
- An abundance of training to get you to where you need to be
- A supportive, fun working environment
- Experts on hand to bounce ideas off and share knowledge with
- A relaxed, open working culture that will only encourage you
- No set holiday days – you decide
- Flexible working locations
- Dedicated career /growth paths
- Low management input
- free, healthy, communal lunch
- you control your career!
- Trustworthy, adult working environment that encourages freedom
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits