Excellent salary and secondary benefits including billability bonus paid monthly
SE - LV001
16 days ago
Job Title: Sales Executive (Azure / Microsoft platform)
Location: Utrecht, national travel to customers
Language required: Dutch (mandatory)
We are urgently looking for a fearless, results-driven Sales Executive with exceptional people skills and plenty of Microsoft knowledge - the latest stuff, of course!
If you like making an impact and getting recognition for your work, this role is to help to continue to build an awesome Azure centric Data and AI consultancy based in Utrecht.
Sales is about people nowadays. People buy from people. Knowledgeable people who understand their customers and want to make them perform better. Do you want to help our client win more customers, thus allowing the company to grow with further inspiring people? Your 17 colleagues will all support you in this.
You’ll be surrounded by passionate Microsoft cloud experts working in cloud-native software development, Data engineering, Data Science and IoT. They are all curious in nature and strive for excellence. You’ll be aligned in your thought processes to make this role work and to be in a pinnacle role to grow this wonderful, ground-breaking company.
What you’ll do:
- You'll find the customers yourself by calling them and making appointments
- You advise and convince clients at a strategic level how our client can realize digital transformations with the use of Microsoft Technology. You will also maintain and further develop sustainable customer relationships, in line with their strategy, vision and target group. You’ll travel to customers to sit with them at their table.
You’re a fit for this if you:
- Are you fearless and resilient, happy to pick up the phone, engaging with prospect clients
- Have a real passion for and experience of the Microsoft stack
- Have a curious, inquisitive nature
- Have exceptional people and communications skills, being customer-focused, showing clients how Azure cloud enhances companies’ performance
- Are you flexible, driven, ambitious and results-driven
- You’ll know the Microsoft platform, how it works and how it benefits customers. You’ll become an expert on our client, what they can do for their customers.
- You’ll ideally have a technical background
How do they look after their employees:
- A truly rewarding working environment where your opinions are requested
- A results-oriented working environment that will enable you to succeed
- Recognition for your work
- A wonderful team to learn from and share ideas with, have fun with, of and a beer or two with
- A permanent contract
- Excellent salary and secondary benefits including billability bonus paid monthly
- All tools that you need for your job – including car, laptop, phone
- 27 days’ holiday