PMSW / S123
over 1 year ago
Our client develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. They have high standards and often achieve the impossible! They are proud to do so together, as a team of driven electronics, software, mechatronics and mathematics specialists. It’s all about putting all the pieces of the puzzle together to make a perfect fit. They cannot do that without you - a driven software project manager.
The projects are completed at our client’s Development Centre or at the their customers’ premises (in the Eindhoven area). This concerns a job for 36 to 40 hours per week.
Your daily activities include:
- Managing a team of (embedded) software developers)
- supporting the account manager and engineers with the preparing of the offers.
- preparing project plans and subsequently following up and monitoring the time schedule and associated budget. In appropriate cases it is possible to get support of the program manager.
- preparing progress reports, both internally and for the client.
- risk management and scope management.
- daily management of the project team.
- communication with all stakeholders; team, colleagues and clients.
THIS IS WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- you have a technical degree on a higher professional or university education level, preferably informatics.
- you have at least 8 years of experience with technical software development, at least four years of which as a project leader or a team leader.
- you know enough about technology and commerce to form a solid bridge between the client and the technical team.
- you have experience with assessing and realising software development projects.
- you are flexible, you have to be able to deal with the customer’s ever-changing wishes and at the same time, you are able to find a balance between relenting and sticking to agreements.
- you are pragmatic and with this view you monitor the quality and you take care of the utilization of the right processes.
- you have demonstrable experience with Agile and Scrum.
- you are familiar with methodological development processes and project management approaches such as Prince II, IPMA, PMBOK and/or CMMI.
- you are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing, and you have excellent communication skills
What’s on offer?
- A strong, solid team that they want to maximise their potential
- Attractive salary and secondary benefits
- Personal attention to make sure they are looking after your needs
- An working environment where they are proud of who they are and work together to achieve great things.
- You’ll be appreciated and given responsibility, as well the ability to develop yourself.
- You’ll receive a personal development budget of €6,000 for training or the purchase of books, and a pizza budget when you work on study projects with expertise groups.