7 months ago
As an IoT Project Manager, you’ll have the ambition to bring the best low power and sustainable tracking devices to the market. This role is the heart of the R&D department leading the product development.
With a focus on low-power, sustainable technology, our client continues to grow and has set itself the goal of becoming the global market leader in the field of “low-power” sensing and tracking”. In order to realize our vision and objectives, they are looking for a Project manager who is impactful and experienced in this area. The IoT solutions developed to make it possible for companies to automate data collection in a sustainable and reliable way.
Overview of job responsibilities:
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for project management and product development. From collecting the requirements to mass production, you are the one that will make an idea come to life. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team, including industrial design, hardware, software and the cloud-full-stack team. As English is the main language, they require full proficiency in this. As a Project Manager, being flexible is key to switching between various tasks while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor/Master degree in engineering, computer science or other technical studies
- Professionally proficient in English (spoken & written), Dutch is a bonus
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in project management
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in developing a product (as software, hardware, industrial designer or full-stack developer)
- Ability and interest to lead a multidisciplinary team
- A problem solver: skilled in breaking down complex requirements into actionable tasks. Impact-driven, user and business oriented.
- Stakeholder management and bridging between the technical team and the client (client communication skills)
- Experience in preparing and maintaining technical documentation
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Stress resilient
Preferred (optional) skills:
- Technical background: working with (IoT) devices. Experience with hardware, embedded software, industrial design and cloud.
- Sustainable design/development knowledge and experience
- Experience in working with a product development process and quality management system (like ISO 9001)
What is in it for you?
A young, dynamic and innovative employer that is striving to be the best in its field. A company that has a team of forty professionals who are dedicated to their vision and mission. They offer a motivating, entrepreneurial and social work environment. As a Project Manager, you will enjoy freedom and autonomy in managing your own activities and you will provide direct value through your own effectiveness. We provide a good starting package with an emphasis on rapid growth opportunities. You’ll have a professional development plan and the offer the opportunity to continue learning through training and courses.