Competitive bruto base plus excellent secondary benefits, projects and environment
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Mendix Consultant (Medior / Senior)
Location: central base, Near Utrecht
Language required: English (must be living in the Netherlands for at least a year)
Here’s your opportunity to really stand out as a Mendix Consultant – learn from many peers, work on complex projects, train more junior Mendix Consultants and have lots of fun in the process!
As a Mendix Advanced Developer you will work with 75 Mendix peers of all nationalities who you can also bounce ideas off and help each other. You’ll build ground-breaking Mendix apps together and always strive to improve and give the best customer service possible.
You’ll have a beautiful work/life balance with a couple of days a week spent with the customer, a couple at home (if you wish) and one or so at home. Though you’ll work for a large company with tremendous resource and financial support, you will actually work for a team that has a small business approach, meaning that the focus will be on you as an employee and on your team.
Our client creates dedicated specialist teams and continued support to ensure employees perform to their best ability, aiming for quality at all times. Personal development is a top priority, focusing on developing a team of advanced professionals with significant knowledge and strong Mendix tooling.
It’s a fun place to work with plenty of company events, parties and year-round activities. You’ll thrive here and will have room for your next career goals as training is encouraged.
You’ll have plenty of time off for down time – 25 days’ holiday during the year, plus you can enjoy a peaceful Christmas and New Year break.
What will you work on?
- Complex apps for companies of all shapes and sizes including some large global ones
- National household names
- Help to futureproof environments
- Reducing errors = time saving
- Retail example of up to 70 changes per week
Who are you?
The key things we are looking for include:
- 5+ years of Mendix consultancy/development experience
- A Mendix Expert Level certification preferred
- Thrives on tackling complex technical issues and is willing to share their knowledge of Mendix.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Flexible, lots of energy and a good sense of humour!
- Someone who wants to make a difference
Why join them?
- Aside from the opportunity to join a thriving, international business, our client is offer the following benefits:
- A flexible working environment and excellent work-life balance
- The opportunity to work on a range of project types
- A supportive structure towards your career progression, including study days, inhouse training academy and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Other perks including lease car/mobility allowance, phone and laptop
- 25 days annual leave plus time off over the Christmas period and Ascension Day
- Company events, parties and year-round activities