Who will you work for?
Our client is an award winning, ambitious, young and fast growing Mendix Partner with offices in Rotterdam and the south of Holland. They support companies on a strategic level, with digital transformation, through their innovative solutions and methods. Our client, in recent years was awarded “the Mendix Partner of the year award". They the utmost pride in their work and their people with their customers and employees at the forefront of what they do. You will be working on projects with the big boys in the legal profession and accountancy, in the pension world and the insurance industry.
As a Dutch Mendix Consultant you are the connecting factor between business and IT. Instead of writing in code, you build applications that are understandable for everyone.
If you are familiar with Agile, Scrum, backlogs, sprints, aPaaS, CSS and microflows, this will be perfect for you!
As a Medior consultant, you will take on a guiding, leading role in a scrum working on a project basis and are careful in managing and monitoring the quality, the budget and the planning. You’ll be responsible for managing results and expectations well. With larger projects, you do this together with a project manager.
What’s the day job?
- Analyze the customer needs and translate these into user stories
- Modeling the desired solution by means of Mendix, where you take an example role for junior consultants
- Implement, test and integrate the realized solution
- Monitoring the (internal and external) expectations regarding the quality, the budget and the planning
What skills and experience will you have?
- HBO work and thinking level in the field of Computer Science and / or Industrial Engineering
- Experience with a Rapid Application Development platform, knowledge of Mendix is an advantage
- Experience with Scrum / Agile development methods
- You have 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- You are strong in communication and are used to and thrive in a dynamic working environment
- You are a real team player
- You have a sense of responsibility
- You have humor (and others like that too)
- You like to have, to be professional, striving for the highest level of service
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent salary, laptop, mobile, lunch and good pension scheme
- A nice and close team that you can work with together
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of room for innovation and personal development
- A place in our foosball league where you fight for eternal fame and honor
- The possibility to spend 10% of your time on CSR during your work