Competitive plus freedom, and exceptional career development
over 2 years ago
Fun. Innovation. Quality. Consistently striving to succeed? Do you stand for these things?
Do you feel completely at home in the Mendix platform and do you know how to build the coolest, most ground-breaking applications, some even using data science? Do you want to
Our client is one of the top Mendix Partners in the Netherlands, with good reason. They focus on excellence and provide their customers with simple solutions to their complex problems, by building beautiful apps for some of the coolest, hippest companies in Holland! With core values of fun, innovation and quality, you’ll understand why they’re one of the best!
While the role is a Mendix Developer, it’s more
- understand what the customer wants and where the needs are
- know how to translate this into qualitative and realistic technical solutions
- are the link between the business and IT, being able to identify the question behind the question and thus translate the customer's needs into high-quality Mendix solutions that you build together with the team
- are part of one or more scrum teams with other colleagues with whom you collaborate intensively.
For you, cooperation and communication are equal to being able to deliver the right solution.
Your work takes place either at the office in Amersfoort or at the customer. Your projects last on average between 6 and 8 weeks, but this can also be 6 months, depending on the demand and the solution. In consultation with your team and the customer, there is enough room to be flexible with the work location.
What you do in a day:
- Create and implement Mendix solutions, building the business apps;
Together with the team you are responsible for:
- The analysis of complex business processes and the mapping of the required knowledge;
- Translating this knowledge into a
feasiblesolution within the boundaries of time and architecture;
- Sharing your knowledge with the rest of the team;
- You work in scrum teams at our office or at the customer's location.
What you bring:
- You analyze complex business processes and map the required knowledge
- You then translate this knowledge into a
feasiblesolution within the boundaries of time and architecture.
- You are responsible for the creation and implementation of Mendix solutions or business apps.
- You work in scrum teams at our office or at the customer
What you’ll have:
- Education level: Minimum HBO Computer Science / (technical) Business Administration
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience with Mendix
- Proven IT experience
iOs, Business Intelligence (Qlik Sense) or OOAD are a plus
- Personal characteristics
- Good communicative skills
- Analytical skills
- Growth mindset, flexible mindset
What you get:
- A job at an award-winning, ground-breaking Mendix Partner;
- An open, encouraging working environment with a lot a variation
- Recognition for hard work, with various celebratory events;
- A team of ambitious, experienced and pleasant colleagues;
- A lease car, telephone and laptop plus excellent package;
- Training and personal development – the opportunity to push your boundaries;
- An extensive training process with buddy;
- Internal training from and by colleagues;
- External training options;
- Clear growth paths with room for your wishes and ambitions;
- Study budget