Competitive plus freedom, and exceptional career development
about 1 year ago
As a Mendix Consultant you are the connecting factor between business and IT. Instead of writing in code, you build applications that are understandable for everyone.
If you are familiar with Agile, Scrum, backlogs, sprints, aPaaS, CSS and microflows, this will be perfect for you!
As a medior consultant:
You will take on a guiding, leading role in a scrum working on a project basis and are careful in managing and monitoring the quality, the budget and the planning. You’ll be responsible for managing results and expectations well. With larger projects, you do this together with a project manager.
What’s the day job?
- Analyze the customer needs and translate these into user stories
- Modeling the desired solution by means of Mendix, where you take an example role for junior consultants
- Implement, test and integrate the realized solution
- Monitoring the (internal and external) expectations regarding the quality, the budget and the planning
What skills and experience will you have?
- HBO work and thinking level in the field of Computer Science and / or Industrial Engineering
- Experience with a Rapid Application Development platform, knowledge of Mendix is an advantage
- Experience with Scrum / Agile development methods
- You have 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- You are strong in communication and are used to and thrive in a dynamic working environment
- You are a real team player
- You have a sense of responsibility
- You have humour (and others like that too)
- You like to have, to be professional, striving for the highest level of service
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent salary, laptop, mobile, lunch and good pension scheme
- A nice and close team that you can work with together
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of room for innovation and personal development
- A place in our foosball league where you fight for eternal fame and honour
- The possibility to spend 10% of your time on CSR during your work