Highly competitive salary plus exceptional bonus and secondary benefits
about 1 year ago
Our client, based in Eindhoven (with projects in the Randstad and offering flexibility) is a
What are you going to do?
The Lead Data Scientist is now looking for a sparring partner in an experienced Senior Machine Learning Engineer. You contribute to the production-worthy delivery of smart solutions,
What do they expect?
- At least a university degree, preferably in Artificial Intelligence, Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a comparable degree.
- At least 5 - 10 years of work experience, of which the last years as Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer or a similar role.
- Experience within the knowledge areas Topic Modeling (NLP, ExpertSystems) or quantitative modelling.
- You have sufficient knowledge of Python, Java, Apache stack and you are not familiar with CI / CD and PEP8.
- You always want to keep up with the latest developments of methods and techniques.
- At least 2 years of experience in bringing solutions to production.
- Experience with models such as CNN, SGD, NLP and every model that has proved
to bevery useful for you. eg SpaCy, Hugging Face etc
Why join our client?
- You’ll work with the very latest technologies with a Lead Data Scientist to start off with
who is well connectedto the pioneers of Data Science.
- You’ll learn a lot and will
be given10 days’ of training per year and a training budget
- You’ll work on real live, ground-breaking (and we mean ground-breaking) projects, fixing real problems for real companies using Machine Learning.
- You’ll receive all the tools for the job – car, laptop, mobile phone and anything else you need.
- You’ll receive a competitive
brutobase salary PLUS exceptional annual bonus
- You’ll receive 30 days’ annual holiday and excellent pension plan
- You will have encouragement and support to develop yourself to the highest standard