competitive salary and latest tools
over 2 years ago
- You're a developer who always takes the user experience into consideration;
- You’re a strong communicator, are flexible and are willing to go the extra mile for the best results;
- An excellent command of the English language, both speaking and writing.
What’s on offer?
- Endless opportunities to bring your own ideas and talents and develop them;
- Great primary and secondary terms of employment (MacBook, pension, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A great social life - team and company outings; themed parties, festivals, Friday afternoon drinks (we love it all!);
- Sit and have lunch together with our colleagues, both direct and indirect sharing laughs, stories, fun, whatever you like!
- A brand new, retro, hip office!
Who is our client?
Our client is one of the fastest growing tech companies in The Netherlands, working with all types and sizes of global customers, both private and public, who have a wide variety of application requirements. They have recently been awarded the top prize of Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race, and recognized globally by market research and analyst firms. With their innovative no-code platform which they have developed, they are able to build bespoke business applications very quickly. Users don’t write any code!
What’s it like to work there?
Positive and chilled out.
Despite having just over 100 employees, there is no bureaucracy but there are short reporting lines. You’ll have a lot of freedom, and work autonomously. That said, you’ll also feel right at home. Wear what you like for work. All our client cares about is that you do the job to the best of your ability and to your highest standard.