The software development has previously been outsourced but they are now going to be bringing it in house with a brand new, innovative, dynamic software development team with the development being migrated to a central cloud platform.
Working in small agile teams, together with their suppliers to realize their goals, you will:
Working with the latest Java programmes (Java 9) and Kotlin programming language to build advanced REST-API web applications.
It is an advantage but not mandatory to have any of the following skillset:
- start with setting up a portal that is used by their members and customers. You take responsibility for the front-end development and
- help to further automate the development, test and deployment processes.
- Use docker containers and other devops tools
- have expertise in 1-2 of the following areas:
Our client offers you the opportunity and space to contribute to solutions are used throughout the market by the Dutch telecom sector.
- experience of Java development using at least Java 8, Spring etc
- HBO / WO work and thinking level
- Works structured, good communicative skills
- Proactive, creative and driven, wanting to work with the latest tools and technologies
- Team player
- You have a passion for software development, preferably with Agile
- You are enthusiastic about the possibilities that modern web apps offer
- Thinking in solutions and strives for continuous improvement
- Someone who is down to earth and rolls your sleeves up to help out
- Dutch and English fluency are a must