Competitive plus freedom, and exceptional career development
over 2 years ago
Job Title: Front end developer (React, React Native)
Location: Head office in Amersfoort, consulting role, based at customers across NL, some home working is possible.
Language required: Dutch / English are a must
Imagine this: Building superb web and mobile apps at one of the top Mendix Partners in the Netherlands, surrounded by 60 talented Mendix consultants for colleagues!
As a Front end developer with experience of React / React
About the vacancy:
As a Front-End Developer, you get how the user wants to interact with an application. You are the enabler between the user, (UX) designer and the Mendix team. You
You are working on projects that focus on the user's experience,
What your day looks like:
- You’ll work mostly on
short termprojects of 6-8 weeks, based at the customer, your home or the office
- You’ll be
analyzing, designing and developing, focusing on the interaction between users and systems;
- You’ll support the Mendix consultants in their projects that require beautiful UI/UX.
- You take a nice walk at lunch or beat your colleagues with foosball or on the PS4;
- You work in scrum teams at our office or with the customer on location.
What you bring:
- At least one education at HBO level;
- 2 years' of relevant work experience;
- Experience with Agile and Scrum;
- Good and pleasant communication skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- A flexible and pragmatic attitude;
- Great, positive energy;
- An insatiable curiosity about the people around you;
- Feeling of humour!
What you will get:
- 60 sharp, smart, enthusiastic and Mendix-minded colleagues,
- Nice market-based working conditions;
- Cool tools for the job: a lease car, phone and laptop;
- Our client wants to make the most of your curiosity and eagerness of learning!
Training and personal development are truly caredfor.
- A work buddy;
- Bright growth paths with room for your wishes and ambitions;
- Study budget
- And last but not least: Fantastic drinks, beautiful parties, LAN parties