ESD / S123
17 days ago
Embedded Software Designer
Our client develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. They have high standards and often achieve the impossible! They are proud to do so together, as a team of driven electronics, software, mechatronics and mathematics specialists. It’s all about putting all the pieces of the puzzle together to make a perfect fit. They can’t do that without a driven Embedded Software Designer!
What will you do?
Working on the most innovative projects in multidisciplinary teams, you are:
- involved in preparing the requirements
- responsible for sharing software design, the implementation and integration.
- want to advance towards a role in which you provide technical control to the software development team, also making your own contributions to design, realisation and integration.
Who are you?:
- You are living and working in the Netherlands, speaking fluent Dutch
- you have a background in embedded software development on a higher professional or university education level and at least five years of work experience
- you are able to take the technical lead in a team of 3-7 people
- you have experience with software development in C++ and/or C for Embedded Linux, OS-less and RTOS
- you have experience with various development methods and technologies (OOAD, Agile, TDD, etc.)
- you have an affinity with electronics; you interact well with electronics people and you are able to read a datasheet and schedule
- you have experience with various communication buses (SPI, UART, I2C, CAN)
- experience with real-time software development (interrupt-programming/device driver development) is preferred
- You love your job and you have an unmistakable passion for developing software for advanced systems. You also enjoy working in a team and getting the maximum out of it together.
What’s on offer?
- A strong, solid team that they want to maximise their potential
- Attractive salary and secondary benefits
- Personal attention to make sure they are looking after your needs
- A working environment where they are proud of who they are and work together to achieve great things.
- You’ll be appreciated and given responsibility, as well the ability to develop yourself.
- You’ll receive a personal development budget of €6,000 for training or the purchase of books, and a pizza budget when you work on study projects with expertise groups.
- a choice of a 32 to 40-hour working week