9 months ago
We are looking for a C# Developer (Azure) with DevOps experience to join the core team in Utrecht
In Utrecht our client, a brilliant Azure centric fast-growing, energetic start-up, is expanding the engine of their company, the Garage, located strategically next to the highway and public transport. The work for customers is done in-house in order to cement a great team.
Who is our client looking to hire?
They only hire the best people in the market - unique individuals, thought leaders, all-round communicators, honest to our self, our team and clients:
- Hard work combined with fun and amazing growth and development opportunities.
- You are working with the best. In a modern atmosphere that invites you to be creative, innovative and think out of the box.
- You stay on top of all new things because training and certification are mandatory.
- You want to build cutting edge solutions for customers.
From the Garage they serve lots of great brands, ranging from small start-ups to large enterprises with only Azure Based solutions. These solutions they create from idea to production, maintain and expand them. Our client builds relations on our expertise and innovative solutions which adds value to their client business.
What does it take to join the team?
First of all, you love to code, get freaked out when something is not in source control and the first thing you do at a new project is create an Azure Pipeline.
Your core language is C# and you know your basic frameworks but love to use an Azure Notebook to run some Python code.
Maintainable code is what you write and expect from your peers.
All solutions run in the Azure Cloud, using functions, services busses, API managers and all the other cool PAAS stuff. We don’t expect you to know everything from Azure, but you should be able to adapt and gain new knowledge quickly.
Our client has a small team working agile and focus on delivering quality software on the agreed deadlines.
You will have experience of:
- C# (MVC / .net Core / Framework 4.7.X) -> 5 years+
- API / REST / SOAP
- ARM templates
- Azure PaaS services
- Kanban / Scrum
- Azure DevOps (VSTS) (CI / CD)
What will you get in return:
- Personal development:
- Wings to fly – you will be encouraged to follow your dreams, however big they are
- Speak at conferences
- Head up development sessions
- Facilitate changes
- An adult environment that you can thrive in (no micro management)
- Social events, knowledge sharing, collaboration etc
- A competitive fixed and bonus (bonus part also paid monthly)
- Individual annual performance bonus, company results permitting
- Generous laptop budget – pick your own!
- Generous phone expenses
- Lease car budget depending role/function
- 25 days’ holiday
- Permanent contract
- No non-compete clause
- Pension fund
- Full virtual back office function / support