6 days ago
Job Title: Data Engineer (Microsoft / Azure)
Location: Utrecht Head Office, national travel to customers (usually one hour)
Languages required: Dutch
Are you passionate about creating integrated data solutions on Azure? Our client, a specialist in Data and AI solutions using the Microsoft platform is looking for data engineers to work as part of a team of data scientists and cloud architects. Our client has considerable experience of working with the current and latest technology solutions including Azure Data Platform, SQL Datawarehouse, Azure Data Lake and Azure Databricks, with extensive logic in Python and SQL.
As a data engineer, you will advise customers on the technical possibilities and requirements in the data and analytics market. Working with your team, you will design, discover and implement D&I applications, innovative big-data platforms and self-service BI solutions required by customers.
You will be actively involved in the development of architectures, the design and deployment process with Azure DevOps and Azure Services. Your roles will also include the configuration of ETL and Azure Data Factory pipelines and performing general data engineering.
- Strong knowledge of the role of databases, datafactories and datalakes
- Extensive experience in SQL and no-SQL query language
- Proven knowledge of Azure Cloud
- Ability to develop and implement Azure Synapse, Data Factory, Data Lake, SQL Server and Cosmos DB data platforms.
- Understanding of core data integration technologies such as Power Automate and Logic Apps.
- Knowledge of data reporting and visualisation such as Power BI is preferred.
- Data Engineer - Key Projects
- Energy and Sustainability Business - Development of IoT Building Insight platform
- Online Directory - Marketing Intelligence Services
- Cancer Research Organisation - Research data platform
- Medical Data Research Business - Research data platform
What will you get in return:
- Encouragement to the functioning of the company
- Expert advice from your colleagues
- Regular training / opportunity to attend conferences
- A fixed and variable salary (variable part also paid monthly)
- Individual annual performance bonus, company results permitting
- Generous laptop budget
- Generous phone expenses
- Lease car budget depending role/function
- An employer passionate about the environment and mainly supplying electric cars
- 25 days’ holiday
- Permanent contract
- No non-compete clause
- Participation in standard pension fund
- full virtual back office function / support
Apply today and join a market leader in innovative data solutions.