Competitive bruto base plus exceptional secondary benefits
DataEng - LV - 01
4 months ago
Here’s your opportunity to work as a Data Engineer for a leading Data Science consultancy based in Utrecht. They don’t just talk about what they can do with data – they lead the way. You’ll set up and maintain data landscapes for high end companies in the Netherlands, as well as some international companies, as part of image recognition and computer vision projects and to build data platforms for some of these inspiring companies, always with the latest Open Source tech.
You’ll work with some of the sharpest minds in the Netherlands, retrieving, processing, editing and making available the content of these landscapes. You work together with many stakeholders in order to arrive at a scalable, reliable and flexible solution that is easy to work with.
The Directors - two of the nicest guys – putting you first as an employee, over and above everything else. They have high standards and believe in ensuring that their employees, your colleagues are all always one step ahead in the market. They, with the company, are risk-takers, and together, as a team, they are dynamite which is why they are so successful!
As a Data Engineer, your job will involve:
- Performing systematic data quality checks
- Analyzing and optimizing database performance
- Programming in languages such as JAVA, SCALA, C ++, C #
- Analysis skills with tools such as Python, Hadoop
- Applying Machine Learning and techniques
- Cloud adapt (Azure / AWS / Google)
- Containerization (Docker / Kubernetes)
- Snowflake / Airflow / Elastic search
You’ll have knowledge of:
- Big data processing (such as MapReduce, Spark, Apache Kafka and Flink)
- Big data storage (such as HDFS, Hive, HBASE, Cassandra, MongoDB, Neo4J, FlockDB)
What will you work on?:
- building data platform and working on image recognition modules for a leading global sports brand
- machine learning and data science in balancing energy levels for a national energy company
- building a data platform and data science capabilities for an international payments company
Here’s why you should apply:
- You’ll work with some of the brightest brains in the Netherlands for high end customers on challenging projects
- You’ll have variety in your work – every day will be different
- You will really make the company together, where your inputs are valued and rewarded (and we mean that!)
- A team of colleagues, where cooperation, quality and fun are central
- Very attractive salary, spacious bonus scheme combined with a comprehensive package of secondary conditions.
- 26 days’ holiday
- Lease car, laptop
- Flexible working conditions