Imagine working for an inspiring company where your ideas are heard and you can turn them into reality, for a HOT new start-up that develops innovative business applications using the Betty Blocks platform. Being a sister company to another successful RAD company, they come fully funded eliminating risk for you, thus giving you lots of opportunities to challenge yourself. Custom applications are built at high speed, 8 times faster, without any code and without tons of paperwork! Wow!
A real challenge for an analytical person who has affinity with Business and IT, not only creating the apps, but implementing them too! You'll know everything about the platform and how to turn customer requirements into working software.
Imagine a job where you work closely with the business side of the customer, analysing complex business processes, translating them into a working piece of software within the bounds of time and architecture. Here, you will be responsible for not only creating but also implementing the business application. You will have at your fingertips state-of-the-art technologies on a large variety of projects with cutting edge companies.
If you have a strong background in IT and strong affinity with business processes then this is your chance to help shaping businesses at a software and technological level. All this within a dynamic and inspiring environment.
What’s needed for the job
- A minimum HBO Informatica / Technical Business Administration or similar education level;
- You have some experience with the Betty Blocks platform;
- You have a background in and a passion for building sharp, clever apps and business processes;
- An inquisitive nature, always looking for new developments
- Knowledge about working with data models and modern (web)interfaces
- You have worked with agile development methods like Scrum;
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English;
- You have a driving licence.
Who you are:
- You are a tech savvy, enthusiastic and creative consultant and you have an affinity with IT;
- You really like challenges and you are able to easily switch between different contexts, processes and companies;
- You are a skilled communicator and able to translate customer’s wishes to practical and innovative solutions;
- You really like the entire development process from A to Z, in a dedicated team in collaboration with the customer;
- You will be working at different locations: the customer’s office, our office not far from Utrecht or at home.
About our client:
Our client is a young company of professionals and has a flat structure housing smart and nice colleagues, humour and a fun atmosphere. This results in an ambitious corporate culture with lots opportunities to develop yourself as a Betty Blocks consultant. They all think in business terms, technology is their tool and their flat organization structure makes it easy for them to get things done, quickly.
What's on offer:
An ambitious, enthusiastic environment that has very big plans for the future. Their ambition to grow the company goes through the roof! Direct communication. As a start-up team you will have influence in the company’s strategy, goals and results.
The position is full time (40 hours a week), less is negotiable.
Social events varying from a pub quiz to something active or a great Christmas party!
Drinks every Friday afternoon including a DJ-booth, PS4 games and foosball.
Extensive possibilities for individual and group education, courses and training.
The new way of working is in their DNA.
You’ll have all the flexibility you need to excel.
As a consultant you’ll make a competitive salary, have 25 days off a year and 8% holiday pay.
Next to that there’s other great perks as well such as a car, retirement plan and a nice bonus scheme.