Competitive plus freedom, and exceptional career development
3 months ago
Our client, a brilliant Google Cloud Partner based near Utrecht, has a deep understanding of technology and new ways that it can be applied using the Google Cloud Platform. They know that building the future means challenging the impossible.
Our client gives you more. More innovation. More insights. More dedication. More power from the cloud.
Over the past 5 years our client has proven to be a reliable partner in collaboration solutions, advanced data science (data engineering/machine learning) and building complex (web) applications. Our client has many accolades to date including Google Cloud Platform Premier Partner and have also won awards for excellence.
Here’s your challenge:
Imagine being given the responsibility, to do things your way. The opportunity to learn with others as part of knowledge sharing sessions, review sessions, online courses and training for Google Certifications. Plus, working with a friendly team, whilst enjoying pizza Friday and tasty salads.
Surrounded by other developers, from a Google Developer Expert to Google Cloud Architects and from Computer Science geeks to Business-graduate-turned-developer nerds. You will be part of a growing team, with lots of different personalities, that’s always trying to implement the latest technology.
- Speech recognition
- Enhancing efficiency for the international collaboration and development in Europe and Africa
- An extensive and scalable platform for a loyalty program
- Helping municipalities cut costs by implementing G suite to share and access information easily
- An app for a global airline where passengers can easily share travel ideas and suggestions with other travellers
Essential Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Java, Python, NodeJS and/or C# (preferably more than one)
- Knowledge of NoSQL and SQL databases
- Knowledge of microservices
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- A certain familiarity with Google Cloud (e.g. AppEngine, Firebase, Cloud functions, and Google REST API’s)
- Security high on your priority list
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Knowledge of client server processes (web development structures)
- Some experience with business consulting
What’s on offer:
- An abundance of training to get you to where you need to be
- A supportive, fun working environment
- Experts on hand to bounce ideas off and share knowledge with
- A relaxed, open working culture that will only encourage you
- No set holiday days – you decide
- Flexible working locations
- Dedicated career /growth paths
- Low management input
- Trustworthy, adult working environment that encourages freedom
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits