7 months ago
Location: Utrecht Head Office, national travel to customers (usually one hour)
Languages required: English / Dutch
Role type: Permanent, Consulting role
Visa status: No VISA possibilities
Are you passionate about creating integrated data solutions on Azure for customers? Our client, a thought leader in Data and AI solutions using the Microsoft platform, is looking for Junior Data Engineers to work as part of a team of data scientists and cloud architects. Working with your team, you will design, discover and implement D&I applications, innovative big-data platforms and self-service BI solutions required by customers.
You will be actively involved in the development of architectures, the design and deployment process with Azure DevOps and Azure Services. Your roles will also include the configuration of ETL and Azure Data Factory pipelines and performing general data engineering. Our client has considerable experience of working with the current and latest technology solutions including Azure Data Platform, SQL Datawarehouse, Azure Data Lake and Azure Databricks, with extensive logic in Python and SQL.
- Good knowledge of the role of databases, data factories and data lakes
- Extensive experience in SQL and no-SQL query language
- Proven knowledge of Azure Cloud
- Ability to develop and implement Azure Synapse, Data Factory, Data Lake, SQL Server and Cosmos DB data platforms.
- Understanding of core data integration technologies, such as Power Automate and Logic Apps.
- Knowledge of data reporting and visualisation, such as Power BI is preferred
Key Projects you could work on:
- Energy and Sustainability Business - Development of IoT Building Insight platform
- Online Directory - Marketing Intelligence Services
- Cancer Research Organisation - Research data platform
- Medical Data Research Business - Research data platform
What will you get in return:
- An empowering, fun working environment
- Expert advice from your colleagues
- Regular training/opportunity to attend conferences
- A competitive fixed and variable salary (variable part also paid monthly) + bonus
- Complex and challenging projects to drive your forward
- Generous laptop budget and phone expenses
- Generous phone expenses
- Lease car budget depending role/function
- An employer passionate about the environment and mainly supplying electric cars
- 25 days’ holiday
- Permanent contract with no non-compete clause
- Participation in standard pension fund
- Full virtual back office function/support