€45,000 - £65,000+ monthly bonus + car + perm contract etc
almost 4 years ago
- You design and build cloud native solutions on the Azure platform that give our clients a head-start in their new digital world.
Who is our client looking to hire?
They only hire the best people in the market - unique individuals, thought leaders, all-round communicators, honest to our self, our team and clients:
- Hard work combined with fun and amazing growth and development opportunities.
- You are working with the best. In a modern atmosphere that invites you to be creative, innovative and think out of the box.
- You stay on top of all new things because training and certification are mandatory.
What will you be doing:
- You will be part of a tight knit team that on a daily basis develops new killer web and mobile apps for our customers.
- You will have everything you need - access to the latest application frameworks, cloud technologies, experts and gadgets!
- You can really develop prototypes here and bring your ideas to life with the time you’ll have available to play
- An example solution you will build is a complete IoT solution based on the Azure platform (from importing the raw data to great user friendly visualizations).
- Really help customers with digital transformation. By creating smart (using AI / Machine Learning) and effective cloud-applications.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in developing cloud based applications over platforms like Azure / AWS/ Google Cloud Platform / Open-stack
- Experience in Micro-services, REST Services and HTTP over REST
- Experience with emerging PaaS solutions, Server-less computing
- Previous experience with Azure PaaS Services (App, IoT Services) is a plus
- Prior experience migrating traditional applications to cloud platforms
- Experience with emerging open standards such as OpenStack, Puppet, Docker etc.
- Development background is a must
- Experience with Open Technology runtimes and components Node.js, Typescript, Python, etc.
- Good level backend .Net/C# Development experience
- Strong agile background with good knowledge around best practices
Your working environment:
- An encouraging, open working environment with no red tape
- The opportunity to play with tools / gadgets that will help you to learn faster
- Short reporting lines in a buzzy, start-up environment
- Unlimited room to grow
- Close knit team of experts
- A fixed and variable salary (variable part also paid monthly)
- Individual annual performance bonus, company results permitting
- Generous laptop budget
- Generous phone expenses
- Lease car budget depending role/function
- 25 days’ holiday
- Permanent contract
- No non-compete clause
- Participation in standard pension fund
- Full virtual back office function / support