€45,000 - £65,000+ monthly bonus + car + perm contract etc
4 months ago
Vacancy: IoT Engineer (Dutch)
Location: Based in Utrecht and Den Bosch, customers across the Netherlands
Salary: competitive bruto base + monthly billability bonus, oh and lots of cool gadgets to play with!
As a Dutch IoT engineer for a start-up in Den Bosch, can you imagine you are busy to build the next gen smart lock device or help clients to retrieve and interpret data from IoT sensors to create intelligent buildings or do predictive maintenance? This is just the start of what you could do!
During the week you’ll be at a customer working on wacky projects that are like out of a science fiction film, but it will be reality. Your reality and your dream. To be the first to create something extraordinary, with a bunch of extraordinary people.
On Fridays, you’ll all be at the office together drinking great coffee, chatting about your week. There is space to experiment with new technologies such as gadgets that will keep the company ahead of the game.
You get your bonus monthly and you get to choose the tools that you work with - computer, laptop, car... and your pension is well set up!
- Languages: C, C++, Node.js
- HW Platforms: Atmel/PIO/ARM/mBed OS/Windows 10 IoT
- Communication: MQTT, Bluetooth Smart (BLE), 5G
- SW Platforms: Azure IoT, .NET, Python
What you'll get:
- A fixed and variable salary (variable part also paid monthly)
- Individual annual performance bonus, company results permitting
- Generous laptop budget
- Generous phone expenses
- Lease car budget depending role/function
- 25 days’ holiday
- Permanent contract
- No non-compete clause
- Participation in standard pension fund
- Full virtual back office function / support