What you'll do:
Transform raw data into valuable insights. You use data mining and machine learning techniques to track trends in the data and show them in clear dashboards.
As a Dutch Data Scientist you have great knowledge and experience with the following:
- Data mining techniques (eg decision trees and Naive Bayes)
- Machine learning techniques (eg neural networks)
- Use data structures SQL (and similar languages),
- Hadoop, Spark, R, Matlab and Python
- Kafka, Java, Cassandra, Elastic search
What types of projects will you work on:
- Optimizing network loading based on electric cars
- predictive maintenance for rail road components
- Dutch municipality - fraud detection program
- Major Dutch bank - setting up a model to predict bad payments
How will you be rewarded for your hard work?
- Innovative projects with leading clients
- A challenging job in a young growing company
- An environment where you really make the company together
- A team of colleagues, where cooperation, quality and fun are central
- An inspiring work environment in which your own input is valued and rewarded (and is simply a must)
- Very attractive salary, spacious bonus scheme combined with a comprehensive package of secondary conditions.
- 26 days’ holiday
- Lease car, laptop
- Flexible working conditions
- Laptop, lease car