Shelli Gafan Recruitment
What would you do with an extra 5 hours per week?
As a company, if you could save 1 hour per candidate interview, would you do it? For 5 candidates per week, that's 5 hours, out of 40 hours? Wow!
I can understand that companies will think that it’s clever to do the recruitment themselves especially now, but is it, REALLY?
Here are 10 reasons why it might not be:
- You want to keep your eye on the ball. Drop it, and it will set you back hours of valuable time, possibly even loss of contracts with customers.
- You are experts in YOUR field, not recruitment
- We use THE latest video tools in the market and expertise to produce 5-minute interviews - 1st stage, done!
- With a focus on relationships, we put you first, proud to be trustworthy and reliable
- Managing a recruitment process can be time-consuming, even stressful
- Our network is vast, spanning 14 years
- We know the candidates and what they’re really thinking
- We have your best interests at heart 100% of the time
- It's our passion to keep your business running
- We are able to offer staggered payments to help you manage your cash flow.
So would you still opt to do the recruitment yourselves?
Get in touch to find out how we can help you!